Headquartered in South Carolina, Family Care Partners (FCP) is a leading consolidator of primary care and ancillary diagnostic patient services, providing centralized management infrastructure and differentiated local clinical workflow and resources to a multitude of primary care practices throughout the southeast and mid-atlantic.
FCP was formed in December 2015 by Varsity Healthcare Partners (VHP), a preeminent healthcare private equity firm, and Colonial Family Practice, one of the largest providers of primary care and ancillary patient diagnostic services in South Carolina.
FCP equips its provider partners with independence, financial liquidity, and risk mitigation while navigating the complex and constantly changing healthcare landscape. Given today’s challenging healthcare environment, it is more important than ever to be proactive rather than reactive. By becoming an FCP partner you will benefit from:
- Upfront payment for your practice at above market value through cash and/or equity
- Continued independence and control over patient care
- Higher collections and increased provider compensation with bonus structure
- Better quality of life: FCP eliminates your managerial and administrative responsibilities, allowing for more personal time, and more time to see patients
- Risk mitigation in a tough regulatory climate through FCP’s seasoned healthcare management team
- Succession planning and ensuring a tradition of quality care
- Continuation of local management and operational support with additional career opportunities for your team
- Access to capital for growth and new equipment
- No patient quotas
Family Care Partners is dedicated to helping you, as a primary care provider, to achieve the flexibility necessary to practice medicine on your own terms.
We are members of the following organizations:
- Association of Independent Doctors
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- South Carolina Medical Association